Welcome To The Cannabis Wellness Group
Your Go-To Resource for Specialized Cannabis Professionals
An industry platform providing access to uniquely trained and skilled cannabis professionals as well as licensed healthcare practitioners with specialties in:
Extraction & Processing
Why The Cannabis Wellness Group?
For Companies, Agencies, MSOs, and Recruiters looking for talent:
- Unique database of Specialized Cannabis Professional profiles
- Easy-to-use platform with search filters for specialty, location, name, etc.
- Simple, clutter-free profiles so you can find, contact and hire the talent you need.
For Specialized Cannabis Professionals:
- Exposure to hiring companies, recruiters and agencies looking for specialized talent.
- Increased visibility and networking opportunities with cannabis industry colleagues.
- Lead generation tool to attract new clients and grow your business.
This platform is a powerful tool for recruiters and companies looking to find the right talent for their needs as well as for cannabis professionals looking to grow their businesses and careers.
Our unique approach promotes innovation, networking and growth, and is a valuable resource for anyone looking to hire or succeed in the fast-growing cannabis industry.
Professional Profiles of the Month
Where are the jobs? Who needs specialized talent in the cannabis industry?
The Skill, Value and Benefits that you get with Specialized Cannabis Professionals
Operational Efficiency and Expertise
Hiring specialized cannabis professionals can help companies improve operations, stay ahead of the competition, and navigate the complex regulatory environment of the cannabis industry.
Key operational disciplines include:
- Cultivation, extraction and dispensaries
- Establish SOPs to meet regulatory standards
- Marketing, packaging and educational design
Policy Design and Implementation
Specialized cannabis professionals can help consulting firms and government agencies design and incorporate comprehensive cannabis policies to ensure maximum safety, equity and tax benefits.
Key areas of policy discipline include:
- Knowledge of state and local regulations
- Ability to track and monitor bills and sponsors
- Ensure compliance with local and federal laws
Science and Therapeutic Application
Specialized cannabis professionals will incorporate the latest science and evidence-based research into new product formulations, clinical studies as well as designing personalized cannabis programs.
Key areas of scientific discipline include:
- Medical cannabis research study design
- New product development and innovation
- Educational programs (group/personal)